Ace Pump Corporation announced the addition of five new self-priming versions of its popular 75 and 85 Series polypropylene pumps. The new offerings include hydraulically driven, gas engine-driven, and belt-driven models.
• FMC-75SP-HYD-204 – 4 GPM (15.1 lpm) motor
• FMC-75SP-HYD-206 – 7 GPM (26.5 lpm) motor
• FMC-75SP-HYD-206-PWM – Motor with integrated 12V Proportional Control Valve for use in Precision Applications with Pulse Width Modulated control systems.
Gas engine-driven model
• GE-85SP – available less engine for mounting on ¾” keyed shaft engines or
complete on popular Honda and Kohler engines
• FMC-CW-75SP – clockwise rotation
“The 75 and 85 Series pumps were originally introduced in 2013 and have become very popular for use on small sprayers including UTV, skid, and small trailers. They are employed by large farms to spray around field borders and fence rows and by weekend hobby farmers as well. Ace Pump has also sold some of these pumps for planter applications.”
noted Andy Randle, CEO of Ace Pump Corporation.
Features and benefits of the new self-priming units include the following:
• All polypropylene construction with stainless steel hardware for corrosion
• Port sizes of 1” NPT X ¾” NPT
• Maximum flow rate of 24 to 50 GPM, depending on the drive type
• Maximum pressure of 60 to 80 psi, depending on the drive type
• Standard carbon/ceramic/FKM shaft seal with optional severe-duty silicon
carbide/FKM shaft seal
• Self-priming design allows the pump to be placed up to 6 feet (1.8 m) above
the tank or other water source.
• Ideal for smaller spray and transfer applications
• The new Ace self-priming polypropylene pumps do not have any contacting surfaces or resulting wear, so their performance remains consistent over time, unlike other pumps which wear quickly and lose performance.
“We’re very excited about these newest additions to our product line,”
“Now, even small farms, nurseries, vineyards, and golf courses can take advantage of the legendary Ace performance, reliability, and durability.”