With the largest selection of attachments in the industry, Bobcat continues to grow its lineup with two new sizes of its popular Brushcat rotary cutter attachment, a full line of newly redesigned drum mulchers for loaders
For operators looking to make quick, efficient work in tough land management applications, Bobcat has launched two new Brushcat rotary cutter attachments and a full line of redesigned loader drum mulchers. Each model is equipped to powerfully cut, pulverize and clear debris in rough land-clearing jobs.
44-inch, 54-inch Brushcat Rotary Cutters for Mini Track Loaders and Small Articulated Loaders
The new Brushcat attachments from Bobcat are the smallest two models in the lineup, allowing them to deliver powerful cutting and action and access to areas of untamed growth where larger rotary cutters cannot go. These new size offerings expand the company’s current attachment choices for the mini track loader and small articulated loader lines.
The models feature a high-efficiency, direct-drive motor that maximizes hydraulic horsepower for optimal cutting and mulching of tall, thick vegetation in one pass. The high cutting speeds and heavy-duty blades maximize inertia to cut and mulch vegetation up to two inches in diameter.
A lightweight, short deck and superior oscillation enable the brush cutter to follow ground contours to maintain a clean-cut, even on slopes.
These new attachments are compatible with Bobcat’s small articulated loaders (L23, L28); mini track loaders (MT85, MT100); and Bobcat’s 450 skid-steer loaders and compact track loaders.
- The oscillating deck follows the ground contour for an even and consistent cut on flat ground, slopes, and uneven terrain.
- The open, front-deck design allows for clear operator visibility to the cutting path.
- At just 4-feet wide and just under 5-feet wide, the new Brushcat attachments provide greater access to hard-to-reach areas of heavy overgrowth.
- The rear roller blocks debris from flying out the back improves maneuverability and prevents the attachment from gouging into the ground.
- Skid shoes prevent the deck from digging into inclines and are replaceable for easy maintenance and increased uptime.