Results are in for the 2021 World Ag Expo Top-10 New Products competition, and the new Ace Pro 5 Series pumps were one of the big winners. Selected by a panel of farmers, ranchers, and industry professionals, the Top-10 New Products will be showcased February 9-11, 2021 during World Ag Expo Online at www.worldagexpo.com.
The Pro 5 Series pumps include advanced features to improve reliability and prevent costly downtime. The new models are updated versions of the popular Ace FMC-HYD Series and FMC-150-HYD Series pumps.
“Our new Pro 5 FMCSC models feature a severe duty silicon carbide seal that resists scratching from abrasive materials. Plus a stationary face with an O-ring seat that transfers heat into the casting to improve seal survival during short run-dry events. The Pro 5 FMCWS models incorporate Ace Pump’s exclusive Oasis WetSeal Technology to isolate the seals from abrasive and corrosive materials and prevent run-dry failure of any length.”
noted Ace CEO, Andy Randle.
According to Randle, the new models feature all the advantages of the standard Ace HYD Series pumps, including:
• A compact design with a close-coupled motor for easy service and replacement
• High-efficiency gear type motors that provide higher performance with less oil flow
• Optional motors with integrated pulse-width modulated (PWM) control valves in the 206 and 304 sizes
In addition, the new Pro 5 Series pumps offer these added benefits compared to the standard models:
• Larger bearings for longer pump life
• E-coated castings for added corrosion resistance
• Standardized components within the Pro 5 Series:
– A unique design that allows interchangeability while simplifying parts inventory
– A common frame that accepts the new 200N5 and 300N Series motors
“These new Pro 5 products are ideal for use in a wide range of applications, from spraying and fertilizer application to fluid circulation and transfer. We feel confident they will help our customers avoid costly downtime during critical application periods.”