AgroSup Dijon is presenting a web series on the theme of farm equipment: AgriTech World Tour. Crossed views between agricultural equipment professionals and students.
The result of a dynamic team’s desire to continue to make the world of agricultural equipment shine despite the health situation. This web series has enabled AgroSup Dijon students to interview professionals of industry from all over the world.
These exchanges took the form of a web series of 20 episodes of 8 minutes each. The episodes deal with the issue of innovation, environment, marketing, professional integration, digital issues, etc. in the field of AgTech or agricultural equipment.
The broadcast started with one episode, then two episodes per week until February 2021. It showcases this innovative industrial sector and demonstrates the ability of a French engineering school in agronomy to mobilize a large network at a global level. Do you want to follow the series? Go to www.agritech-world-tour.com
The web series in figures:
- 17 professionals
- 9 companies
- 12 countries
The speakers of the AgriTech World Tour web series :
- the John Deere company in France and Germany for Central Asia,
- the company Case IH in Austria,
- the New Holland company in Italy,
- the company Kuhn in the United Kingdom, Brazil, China, and Australia,
- the Lemken company in France, Canada, and Germany,
- the company Berthoud in France and Ukraine,
- an International Voluntary Service in Chile,
- AXEMA (French Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers’ Union),
- Teagasc, the agricultural and agri-food research agency, in Ireland.