The new ISOBUS terminal
Pöttinger‘s new CCI 1200 ISOBUS terminal makes sure you have everything under control, even after a long day in the field. The terminal enables the professional operation of all ISOBUS-compatible machines.
The new CCI 1200 terminal
The new 12″ CCI 1200 ISOBUS terminal offers the user a comprehensive function package. Because it has a touchscreen and you can use it as a tablet, it is intuitive to use and is extremely convenient. The menu system is very straightforward and only a few taps of the screen are needed. The integrated ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the display so that it is easy to read in direct sunlight, or at night.
The advantages at a glance
Thanks to the flexible layout of the screen, the display can be positioned either horizontally or vertically. The screen can be split flexibly too so that several applications can be displayed simultaneously in different sized windows. This enables a seed drill with several metering units to be monitored easily and conveniently in a large format.
A camera image can also be displayed alongside the machine data. For example, you can easily keep an eye on unloading in the clamp or the wrapping sequence on a baler/wrapper combination.
The innovative help system enables the driver to find out more about the applications that are currently open, their functions and their settings, at any time.
The new, intelligent CCI 1200 terminal can be used for all your ISOBUS machines regardless of manufacturer. Pöttinger’s ISOBUS compatible machines include the NOVACAT X8 and A10 mowers, the TOP 1252 C rake, the FARO, EUROPROFI, TORRO, JUMBO, and JUMBO COMBILINE loader wagons, the PRO series round balers and the VITASEM, AEROSEM and TERRASEM seed drills.
The CCI 1200 terminal also supports many functions that are needed for SEED COMPLETE, Pöttinger’s complete precision farming package:
- Variable Rate Control – site-specific application of seed/fertilizer taking the site soil conditions into consideration
- Section Control – automatic switching of the whole or partial working width during operation supported by GPS
- Documentation – site-specific recording of all field data during operation. For documentation purposes, this data can be imported into field indexing software as standardized ISO-XML files
- Agri-router connection – wireless manufacturer-independent data transmission from the terminal directly to field indexing software in the office and vice-versa
- Multi Boom – independent control of all the different functions on a machine.