Case IH will partecipate at the 2020 National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, Kentucky, from February 12 to 15 to get a firsthand look at new equipment, experience new technologies and more.
2020 National Farm Machinery Show Case IH Booth Highlights:
- Farmall® series tractors: New models deliver more horsepower, durability and value to take on demanding tasks.
- Speed-Tiller™ high-speed disk: New to the Case IH soil management portfolio, this dual-season tillage tool digs like a disk and finishes like a finisher.
- Baler accumulator: Expanding its livestock offerings, the accumulator collects up to five uniform bales that are ready for handling to maximize productivity.
- New premium tractor series: Comfort and power meet compact design and maneuverability.
- AFS Connect™ Magnum™: This powerful line up gives producers the freedom to perform diagnostics remotely and to make data-driven decisions related to operations from anywhere.
Source: Case IH