John Deere will be exhibiting at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in March 2020. Encompassing 70,000 square feet, the John Deere Enterprise booth area will include locations for the Construction & Forestry Division (#N12525), John Deere Power Systems (#S83817) and the Wirtgen Group (Silver Lots 1 and 2; #S5419).
In addition to an expansive and interactive booth experience, exhibition attendees can anticipate the following from John Deere and the Wirtgen Group.
- Thirty-eight thousand square feet of carpet spanning the John Deere Enterprise booth area.
- Two hundred fifty product experts available to speak with booth attendees onsite.
- Seventy-four total products between John Deere and Wirtgen Group on display.
- Over twelve displays featuring special technology, new machine features and support solutions.
- Eleven total machines on display that feature grade control functionality.
- Ten compact construction machines on view, such as skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, compact excavators and compact wheel loaders.
- Ten total attachments, such as buckets, among others, which are compatible with the compact construction equipment within the John Deere Enterprise booth area.
- Seven world premieres of brand-new equipment across the construction and compact construction segments.
- Five simulator stations for attendees to interact with and compete against fellow operators.
- Two educational sessions featuring commentary from John Deere experts.
- One live presentation every morning to kick off the day at the John Deere booth.
Source: John Deere