Case IH is rolling out equipment to help producers reach new levels of productivity. Join us in the Case IH booth at World Ag Expo in Tulare, California, from February 11 to 13 to learn more.
2020 World Ag Expo Case IH Booth Highlights:
- Farmall® tractor series: New models deliver more horsepower, durability and value to take on demanding tasks.
- Case IH large square baler accumulator: The new lineup gives producers more options to streamline productivity.
- New premium tractor series: Models combine comfort and power with a maneuverable, compact frame to accomplish any job.
- Speed-Tiller™ high-speed disk: On display for the first time, the Speed-Tiller high-speed disk is a dual-season tool that digs like a disk and finishes like a finisher.
- AFS Connect™ Magnum™ series tractors: This powerful lineup gives producers the freedom to monitor, manage, adjust, transfer data and partner the way they want.
- Welker Farms: Stop by for a meet-and-greet with Bob, Nick and Scott Welker of Welker Farms, Tuesday to Thursday from 9 to 11 a.m.
Source: Case IH