Country Clipper Mowers officially unveiled the new XLT and Challenger series of zero turn mowers to landscape professionals and global dealer partners at the 2019 GIE+Expo.
The XLT is a premium, fully loaded series that provides commercial quality and unique features for residential needs. Getting on and off the mower is a breeze with a step-through front end. Options including Joystick Steering Control or Twin Lever steering allow the discerning homeowner a mower to fit any need.
The most challenging mowing jobs are handled with ease as the XLT features the new Contour Deck Tracking System, providing maximum comfort, superior traction and an unrivaled quality of cut. 2020 XLT highlights include:
- Frame Strength – Fully-welded 3-inch x 2-inch tubular frame delivers strength and durability.
- Maintenance Friendly – Maintenance free spindles, removable floor pan for easy deck access and stand-up deck allow for easy service and extended mower life.
- Comfort – The XLT is outfitted with an adjustable, enhanced comfort seat with padded arm rests.
Additionally, the XLT comes equipped with:
- Fabricated 48-, 52- or 60-inch decks
- Standard Rear Tow Hitch
- Powerful Kohler and KawasakiEngines Options
- 5-year Residential Limited Warranty
Source: Country Clipper