There’s no doubting the importance of keeping up on the latest and most prominent trends, technologies, opportunities, and threats impacting the equipment manufacturing industry – both now and in the not-too-distant future.
AEM members have long relied on Association leaders and staff to provide valuable information and insights on a variety of topics. And, with that fact in mind, AEM is pleased to announce the launch of a Member Education Webinar Series, designed to provide education on industry-related topics, promote member engagement, and highlight Association services.
“Member engagement is the lifeblood of every association. Active, engaged, passionate, and, most importantly, successful members help ensure a bright future for AEM and the equipment manufacturing industry. We’re excited to offer these webinars as part of our ongoing efforts to make sure we’re fulfilling our mission – to be the leading organization in North America enabling equipment manufacturers to be successful in the global marketplace.”
said AEM Director of Education Programs Helen Horner.
The dates and topics of this year’s series of member webinars are as follows, and additional information about the first webinar in the series can be found below:
- April 7 – Workforce Development Organizational Assessment
- April 15 – Autonomy
- May 25 – Cybersecurity
- June 17 – Electrification
- July 15 – Statistics Information and Opportunities for Members
- June 24 – Legislative and Regulatory Updates
- Aug. 5 – Precision Agriculture
- Oct. 14 – Market Intelligence Information and Opportunities for Members
- Dec. 9 – Political Outlook