Maintaining continuity in the entire food supply chain is essential now more than ever to ensure people continue to have access to the nutrition they need. They understand that ADM plays a critical role throughout that supply chain, and they have business continuity plans in place for various scenarios and are prepared to respond if they see potential impacts on their business operations.
They are taking the potential risks of the coronavirus very seriously and are committed to doing their part to keep their colleagues, their families and the communities where they operate safe. They are taking necessary precautions throughout their business including:
- Enhancing hygiene and cleaning protocols in all facilities
- Implementing a minimal staff model at their critical global offices and facilities with all employees who are able to work remotely doing so
- Prohibiting all non-critical travel for employees and contractors and all non-business-critical visitation to their facilities
- Actively screening all visitors including delivery drivers, for COVID-19 symptoms
- Implementing procedures to address potential employee or partner exposure issues following CDC guidelines for mitigation and reaction, quarantining, and cleaning.
They are closely monitoring the situation and are communicating regularly with their employees and customers through various channels as the situation continues to evolve.
If you are an ADM customer, please see more detailed information here about their supply chain.