Cojali has developed an onboard control unit, T-VOD which collects data, both on the health status of your machine and on the current activity.
Cloud Diagnostics and machinery management
- Cost control: it is possible to assess the economic impact that the customer supports, derived from the investment in fuel, raw material, breakdown time, inactivity, etc.
- Efficiency: access to complete data and measurements, directly from the tractor and the implementation in real time makes Cloud Diagnostics and Telematics solutions the ideal tools to detect trends and performance levels, this will help the decision-making process in order to take actions to increase the efficiency of the machinery.
- Minimizing repair times: through our Cloud Diagnostics solutions, our customers have access to the shop module. This does not only permit to predict breakdowns but also to solve them rapidly thanks to the proactive maintenance. The shop is able to make a remote diagnosis of the machinery and, thus, detect the breakdown at the exact moment. This will enable the shop to anticipate the part of the necessary repair tool necessary for the reported error.
- Comprehensive campaign planning: ad-hoc projects will allow us, among others, the grouping of tasks by seasons according to their activity, with the creation of crop plans with different tasks, machinery, products, plots, beyond the needs that the project requires explicitly.
Jaltest AGV diagnostic tool
JALTEST AGV offers full diagnostics functionalities for farm equipment, regardless if it’s a tractor, harvester, sprayer, or combine. It covers more than 60 different makes.
The tool gives the ability to connect to AG vehicles, read and clear codes, set parameters, run regens, and pretty much access every module available. With all the different brands, Jaltest offers specific connectors to facilitate the connection as well as for instructions and images of where to find them in real life.
- Agricultural equipment and machinery diagnostics
- Automatic detection of systems and fault codes
- Real-time live data monitoring
- Component actuation and calibrations
- Maintenance data reset
- Modification of equipment configuration
- Hydraulic valve exchange and calibration
- DPF regens