Presenting our brand new free, anonymous Farm Equipment Business Survey. Fill it in to receive preview highlights about the farm equipment dealership market, what dealers look for in a brand and the impacts COVID-19 pandemic sales network. It only takes 10 minutes.
The North America Farm Equipment Magazine presents a free, anonymous survey to investigate the agricultural equipment market in the US and Canadian markets.
The focus is on the end of the supply chain, the network of dealers, touchpoint between the manufacturing world and farmers. Of particular stake for us is to probe the following aspects:
- The variety of services provided by farm equipment dealers;
- Variability in the number of employees and turnover;
- How market agents themselves rate their current business situation and their expectations for the short term;
- Negative (and positive) effects of COVID-19 pandemic on the normal course of business and operations overall;
- The brand-dealer-customer relationship, what retailers look for in a brand, and what do their customers expect from them.
By filling out the survey, you will receive results in advance, as well as see them published in September 2020 on our North America Farm Equipment Magazine online.
This research will give you access to a clear and concise view of the market trends and forecasts, drawn up by the market agents themselves. Don’t miss the chance!
CLICK HERE TO FILL THE SURVEY: IT ONLY TAKES 6 MINUTES!